Please remove all personal belongings from the vehicle prior to your appointment. Any personal items left in the vehicle will be placed in a bag and left in the vehicle. If you would like any compartments, center consoles, glove boxes, under seat storage or under floor storage areas cleaned, please empty them out and leave them open at the time of your appointment.
This Agreement for Services is entered into between (client) and CB Mobile Detail, LLC.
The above mentioned parties hereby agree to the following terms:
- I hereby understand and agree that CB Mobile Detail cannot guarantee the removal of all contaminants (including, but not limited to, irremovable upholstery stains, irreversible paint defects, etc.)
- I hereby release CB Mobile Detail from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred prior to the vehicle being submitted for services.
- I hereby authorize CB Mobile Detail to operate submitted vehicle for the purposes of delivery, service, or any other reasons deemed necessary at my risk.
- I hereby certify that I am the registered owner of the vehicle submitted to CB Mobile Detail, and/or have authority by the registered owner(s) to submit vehicle to CB Mobile Detail.
- I hereby agree that CB Mobile Detail shall not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in the vehicle.
- I hereby authorize CB Mobile Detail to capture photos and or videos of submitted vehicle for promotional purposes, excluding the vehicle’s License Plate Number and Vehicle Identification Number.
9. Fees and Payment
The fee for service has been determined prior to the detail is performed. If the client has any extra/special requests please let CB Mobile Detail know prior to the day of service is provided. There will be additional fees added to the agreed amount if CB Mobile Detail was not notified of the changes. Please do not leave payment in the vehicle. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Payment is due upon delivery of detailed vehicle, unless otherwise arranged. A fee of $30.00 will be charged for non-sufficient fund check returned by the bank. There will be a fee of $50.00 charged if client cancels or reschedules without 24 hour notice. In the event an account requires legal or collection action, “client” agrees to pay all cost of collection without limitations for reasonable attorney fees, interest on past due amount, court costs, and all collection costs.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “CLIENT”) AGREES TO AND SHALL INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND CB MOBILE DETAIL, ITS AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS AND LIABILITY OF EVERY KIND, INCLUDING ALL EXPENSES OF LITIGATION, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEY’S FEES, FOR ALL CLAIMS AND SUITS, INCLUDING CLAIMS AND SUITS FOR INJURY TO OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON, OR FOR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WORK DONE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF CB MOBILE DETAIL, ITS AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, IT IS THE EXPRESSED INTENTION OF THE PARTIES HERETO, BOTH THE CLIENT AND CB MOBILE DETAIL, THAT THE INDEMNITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT IS AN INDEMNITY BY CLIENT TO INDEMNIFY AND PROTECT CB MOBILE DETAIL FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, AND THE CLIENT HERETO EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS AGAINST CB MOBILE DETAIL OF ANY NATURE THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE EVENTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH MIGHT HAVE LED UP TO THE INJURY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY DAMAGES OR OTHER EVENTS.
Client understands and accepts the terms listed above